Friday, September 25, 2009

Week 3 Picks


NFL Week 3 is here!!


Before I get into my week 3 picks, lets recap how I'm doing so far...


Week 1 I went 11-5, and I was sitting high. Week 2 I came back down to Earth a bit, going 9-7 while missing on picks, such as Browns over the Broncos, and the Bucs over the Bills. I did pick the 49ers to get to 2-0, and also got the Raiders pick correctly. Of course I thought the Jets would lose, and that the Steelers would win. Both of those picks were wrong, but I am not deterred.


This week I'm going with the following picks:


Ravens over Browns
Titans over Jets
Giants over Bucs
Packers over Rams
Eagles over Chiefs
Patriots over Falcons
Vikings over 49ers
Texans over Jaguars
Redskins over Lions
Saints over Bills
Bears over Seahawks
Steelers over Bengals
Raiders over Broncos
Chargers over Dolphins
Colts over Cardinals
Cowboys over Panthers


Now after Week 4, I'll do a quarterly report of the NFL season, in which will check in on my playoff picks, give thoughts on the early MVP race, and the surprises of the league.


This week is buzzing about the return of Michael Vick to meaningful football action. Vick prolly isnt ready to play quarterback full-time, but the excitement level when he enters the Wildcat (or Wild Eagle) formation wil go through the roof. I will be tuned, and blogging my thoughts on it.
Until then, peace!

2 comments:

Tambo P said...

I like it. I know this is stupid, but do you pick the Cowboys over whomever they are playing every week? lol

Alfons I. Prince said...

Lol @ Tambo P.... I don't, but it just so happens that thus far I think they're better than their opponents.