Sunday, March 07, 2010

One Week Away.....

So this weekend brought the end of the regular season to the 2010 college basketball season. This season has been wildly entertaining for me. There were buzzer-beaters, extreme wins (and losses), and the fall of North Carolina. All of these have me very excited about conference tournaments and the upcoming NCAA tournament.

With the regular season over, I'm going to try and predict who I think the #1 seeds will be. Of course next Sunday, I'll be able to see how correct I was, and then I'll make my March Madness selections.

In other sports news, the NFL heated up over the weekend. Free agents made moves and although we were told that the uncapped 2010 season would slow spending, that certainly wasn't the case. The Chicago Bears made the biggest moves, signing Julius Peppers and Chester Taylor, while the New York Jets bolstered their secondary with the acquisition of Antonio Cromartie. This all just makes me wish the season was right around the corner. :-/

No comments: