Monday, March 17, 2008

Final Four Picks

I've filled out my brackets and my Final Four teams are North Carolina, Georgetown, Texas and UCLA.

Georgetown and North Carolina will have a rematch of their match up from last year. Without Jeff Green, Georgetown hasn't found that consistent late-game scorer. I think it finally comes back to haunt this year, and Carolina makes the championship game.

I have UCLA winning the title this year. I think Kevin Love is the difference for the Bruins. The past two years they (UCLA) have run into Florida which dominated the post with Al Horford and Joakim Noah. If UCLA doesn't win the title, then you have to start looking at their coach, Ben Howland, and see if his coaching style leaves them to tight for the NCAA Tournament.

Luckily I won't have to wait long for the madness to begin. Tuesday will have the play-in game between Mt. Saint Mary's and Coppin State. Let's go Coppin!!!!

No comments: